Taiwan Passport + Green Card
China Passport + Green Card
|紐西蘭 New Zealand||N/A||N/A||Required|
New Zealand: CHINA PASSPORT + GREEN CARD
- New Zealand visa application form. For online orders, please download, print and sign New Zealand visa application, prepared by our system under your account.
- Original, signed China passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport–type photographs: 2
- Proof of status. Original evidence of your legal status in US (Original of Green card, US visa, I-20, H1B approval notice. VisaHQ cannot assist US B1/B2 visa holders at this time.)
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
- Bank Statement. Copy of a recent bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds in the amount of NZ$1000 per person per month or NZ$400 per person per month if accommodations have been prepaid (must provide proof of prepayment - hotel confirmation/voucher).
- Hotel Reservations. Copy of hotel reservations (Applicant's name must be on Hotel Reservation).
- Host Sponsorship Form. If you will be receiving financial support or accommodations from an individual in New Zealand, you must submit a completed Sponsorship Form for Visiting New Zealand Form. Your host needs to fill out the form and then take the form and supporting evidence to a person authorized to take a statutory declaration. Once the declaration has been authorized, the form and supporting evidence need to be sent to you to submit with your application. This form is available here.
- Supplemental Form. A completed Supplementary Form 1027 for Citizens of China. This form is available here.
Visa fee: $284
Maximum stay in New Zealand: 90 days
Australia: USA PASSPORT
Fill out Australia tourist visa application form online Australian visas for citizens of United States of America are electronic. No documents need to be mailed to VisaHQ for processing. You will receive your electronic visa via e-mail.
Australia tourist visa fees for citizens of United States of America: Fee $59
Maximum stay in Australia: 90 days
Australia: TAIWAN PASSPORT + GREEN CARD /
CHINA PASSPORT + GREEN CARD
Taiwan passport holders can only obtain an ETA in Taiwan. If residing outside of Taiwan, Taiwan passport holders must complete and sign two forms, the application, Form 1419, and the authorization, Form 956. BOTH ARE REQUIRED./ There are two forms that need to be filled out and signed. The application, Form 1419, and the authorization, Form 956. BOTH ARE REQUIRED.
Select the type of Australia tourist visa application:
and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
- Australian visa application form. For online orders, please download, print and sign Australia visa application, prepared by our system under your account.
- Notarized copy of Taiwan passport. A NOTARIZED copy of your valid, signed Taiwan passport with at least 6 months validity. Please do NOT send your original passport.
- Passport-type photograph: 1
- Proof of Status. Copy of Green Card or other proof of legal status in the US (such as copy of I-20, DS-2019, H1B approval notice, etc.)
- Itinerary. Copy of an itinerary or flight reservation from an airline or travel agent. Please do not purchase tickets until the visa has been issued.
- Bank statement. Copy of the applicant's most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement.
- Employment Letter. Copy of a letter from your employer on business letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. For students, please submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
- Personal Invitation from Host in Australia. If visiting friends or family, you must provide letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature and date. You will also need to provide proof of the host's status in Australia ie. copy of their Australia passport's information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Australia, copies of their Australia residence permit and their national passport's information pages.
If you will be receiving financial support from a host or other sponsor in Australia, please provide a copy of that individual's bank statement. Please note that the invitation letter from your host should specifically state the types of support they will be providing (financial, accommodations, etc).
- Immediate Family Information. Evidence of immediate family members in country of residence. Please provide a copy of their valid ID and their contact information.
- Mortgage/Lease. A copy of the applicant's mortgage or lease. If renting without a lease, please submit a letter from the owner of the house stating the duration and the contract terms of your stay.
- Personal Letter. A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Australia, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation. The letter must be written and signed personally by the visa applicant or their legal guardian. A tour company cannot provide the letter on the visa applicant's behalf.
- Military Service Record. If applicant has served in the military, please provide a certified copy of military service record or discharge papers (for former military).
- Proof of Name Change. If applicant has changed their legal name at any point in time, please provide a copy for the proof of name change.
- Form 956A. Applicants must fill out this form in order for the visa to be processed. It can be found within the last 4 pages of the application form you download when completing the order or under "Download PDF."
Please be advised that the Embassy of Australia may extend the processing time up to 6 weeks for certain applicants. This decision is entirely at the embassy's discretion.
Maximum stay in Australia: 90 days